CWS Greensboro uses social networking platforms to connect and interact with our audience and community. Users of those platforms are expected to know and follow each platform's rules and guidelines. We encourage public interaction and communication about the content we post on our social media accounts. However, this does not imply that CWS Greensboro agrees with or accepts the content, opinions, or views expressed within any public comment. The person who posts a comment is solely responsible for the content of the comment.
CWS Greensboro reserves the right to remove content for any reason whatsoever.
Some reasons we may remove/report a comment:
- Comments that are vulgar, hateful, obscene, offensive, or discriminatory. Anyone making these comments also risks being immediately blocked by CWS Greensboro.
- Comments determined to be spam: not relevant to ongoing discussions, promote products or services, or involve political campaigning or lobbying. (links or references to CWS, its services, campaigns, and partners are acceptable)
- Comments that violate copyright or other third-party rights.
- Comments that give the appearance of legal, medical or financial advice.
- Comments that contain personal information (whether your own or someone else's), including home address, home or cell phone number, or personal e-mail address, in order to protect privacy.
- Comments seeking assistance, services, partnership, or general inquiries.
Moderation of postings and comments should only be expected to occur during normal business hours.
If you have feedback about any actions taken by CWS Greensboro under this policy, please contact CWSGreensborofeedback@cwsglobal.org
Information about CWS Greensboro services and contacts can be found at cwsgreensboro.org