Safely navigating the U.S. immigration legal system is fundamental for refugees and immigrants to rebuild their lives and regain a sense of belonging. But they face many complicated and expensive legal hurdles on the path to citizenship, safety and to reuniting with their families. Without access to legal services, they can face dire consequences. But too few affordable options are available to newcomers.
Our immigration team is filling the gap by offering high-quality, licensed legal services at low cost.
| Legal Services We Offer
- N-400, Application for Naturalization
- N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship
- N-565, Application for Replacement
- I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence
- I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
- I-765, Application for Employment Authorization
Family Reunification (NEW)
- I-130, Petition for Relative & Consular Processing
- I-129F/K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa
- I-751, Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence
- FOIA Requests
- U.S. Passport Applications
- I-131, Refugee Travel Documents
- Special Immigrant Visas
- Humanitarian Parole (case by case basis)
**Because of capacity limitations, we are currently only providing these services to CWS APA clients.