As an employer, you have the opportunity for a mutually beneficial relationship of employing an individual who has recently arrived here in America. Refugees come to the U.S. with complete employment authorization and an eagerness to work.
Why hire a refugee?
Benefits of Recruitment
- By working with Church World Service, you receive the benefit of candidate screening, services of an interpreter and any specific support you may need
- You will not spend time and money running advertisements or working through staffing agencies. Our services are FREE of charge!
- CWS offers post-placement assistance and support to make each hire a long-term success
Great Employee Retention
- Companies find that employing refugees will lower turnover
- Our clients are motivated individuals with strong work ethic. They are committed to getting the job done well!
- Refugees are willing to accept entry-level positions
Increased Job Productivity
- Any business that needs additional employees to meet their production needs will find refugees a welcome and creative solution
- Increase your productivity. Refugees tend to do more volume, more quickly.
- Employer tax credits and training incentives are available in many cases
- Refugees are able to begin paying taxes within their first year in the US, which is great for the economy
We trust that as you delight in watching your new employee take root and flourish, you will also delight in discovering the ways that diversity brings new knowledge, life, perspective and energy to your company. Thank you for the essential role you play in providing refugees and immigrants arriving here in the Triad with the opportunity to attain self-sufficiency. We believe you will find them to be committed, hard-working employees.
For additional information please contact our refugee employment director Valerie Coll at firstname.lastname@example.org.